GENERAL SHIPPING INFORMATION:
- Our $7.95 shipping offer applies to ground shipping for parts orders under 10lbs within the Continental United States. The average shipment time is roughly 3 to 5 business days for which all parts are in stock and available.
- This offer only extends to component parts orders at this time. All assembly orders (powerheads, lower units, & sterndrives) will be charged appropriate shipping charges.
- We offer an expedited shipping option through Fedex 2 Day Shipping. We reserve the right to use another shipping company with a 2 Day Shipping option.
- All orders will be consolidated into one shipment. This may slightly delay the final delivery if any of the items on the order are not in stock.
- While 3 to 5 business days is a safe estimate, delivery times may vary. We process orders during normal business hours, Monday through Friday, and we do not guarantee delivery by a specific date.
- Chemicals, oils, or any other item that is excessively large and/or heavy will be shipped via standard ground shipping.
- All orders that are shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Puerto Rick, or an APO/FBO will also be shipping using standard shipping rates.
- YamahaOnlineParts.com works with a fulfillment partner on all Yamaha OEM orders. Our fulfillment partner will send out an order confirmation and a detailed shipping information once the order ships.
If the parts in your order are not in-stock at the time of the order, we will send the customer an email notifying them the part is not currently in stock and give the customer the option to CANCEL the order. If we do not hear back from the customer within 2 hours, we will begin to process the order.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING INFORMATION:
YamahaOnlineParts.com will be shipping outside the United States starting on January 15, 2019. We will be shipping to select regions outside the United States.
We will be using Parcel Post shipments for most order placed outside the United States. YamahaOnlineparts.com is able to ship internationally for the extremely low price of $9.95 per pound. While this shipping method is highly cost effective, it is worthwhile to note that these shipments can, and often do take up to 20 business days for delivery, and are not guaranteed or insured.
Initial pick up is carried out by Fedex; however, they are only an intermediary, and do not handle the final delivery -- this is carried out by your local post office. As such, any inquiries relating to a packages whereabouts should be routed through your local post office.
YamahaOnlineParts.com is not affiliated with Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A. or any of its' subsidiaries.